Order your booklets and programs here! Our booklet and program printing services make it easy and affordable to order booklets for all of your needs. Available in multiple page counts, sizes, cover options, and paper options. List the date you need this job by in the additional instructions box.
These jobs usually take only 3 days for printing. Delivery may take 1-2 days longer depending on student schedules. Please make a note in the additional instructions box of the date and time needed by and if you plan on picking up your order.
If you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above.
- Pages – 4, 8, 12, 16, 24, or 32 pages
- Finished Sizes - 5.5x8.5", 7x8.5", or 8.5x11"
- Printing, Inside Pages – Black & White on white bond, or Color Printing on 32lb color copy paper
- Printing, Cover – Black & White printing on colored vellum of your choice, Color printing on 32lb paper, or Color printing on 60lb color printing cover stock
- Finishing – Half fold only, or Half fold and saddle-stitch
- Turnaround Time – Standard or Rush
Half fold, no binding
Pages are first collated and then folded in half. Recommended only for project with 4 pages.
Pages are first collated and then two staples are stapled into the fold of the catalog. Recommended for projects of 52 pages or less, dependent upon paper stock.
File PreparationSee our FAQ for sheets and pages definitions here.
Also see other FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.